Quality Caregivers. Our Family.
Quality Home Caregiver for your Family
We consider our care team our family, and we pride ourselves in providing the highest quality Home caregivers for our clients. Before an individual is even considered for our care team, they must pass an intensive application, interview and background screening process. DHC strives to improve the personal and professional lives of our caregivers by offering ongoing professional training and certification courses, along with other valuable benefits.
Before a caregiver becomes part of our care team, they are required to complete the following intensive screening process:
- Background Check and Fingerprinting
- Social Security Verification
- Professional Reference Check
- DMV Record Check
- Work History Verification
- Certification Verification
- Internal Orientation
DHC protects you and your loved one from liability of unemployment, taxes or workers’ compensation.
DHC provides you protection from these types of liabilities by hiring our caregivers as direct employees vs. contracted caregivers and carries the appropriate insurance policies, which in-turn, gives you peace of mind.
DHC hires direct employees, which allows us to provide benefits.
Employing caregivers directly allows us to provide many benefits to our care team, which enhances their quality of life.
DHC ensures that you receive quality care.
DHC goes above and beyond to ensure that you or your loved one is receiving personalized, quality care through our Quality Assurance Program.
- Our Quality Assurance Coordinator executes drop-in visits to assess the performance of our caregivers and monitor the client and their home.
- We also provide ongoing visits to clients that have specialized care needs, have recently restarted service, or have had a recent change in health condition.
- All DHC clients receive a Plan of Care and are provided DHC’s “Your Life – A Guide and Care Journal for Divine Health”, which allows families and caregivers to communicate and document daily activities, and monitor the client’s care and daily activities.