What Exactly is Home Care?
You may be wondering if home care is right for you or your loved one. If your loved one is having trouble with daily activities, basic housekeeping, is recovering from surgery or needs full time care, Divine Home Care may be right for you. Our clients deal with many different ailments ranging from Diabetes, Heart Disease, Dementia, Alzheimer’s and many other physical or mental diagnoses. Watch our video to see if home care is right for you.
Let's keep it simple. Home Care and Home Health Care are two very different services, although both share the same goal, which is to keep an individual at home, promote good health and encourage continued independence.
- Considered non-medical, custodial care
- Services can be used alone, or in conjunction with other services like home health and hospice
- Domestic Care (ex: light house cleaning, laundry, errands)
- Personal Care (ex: bathing, dressing, toileting)
- Physical Care (ex: ambulation, transfers, meal preparation including specific dietary needs)
- Must be ordered/prescribed by a physician
- Typically requires a licensed medical professional (ex: RN, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Psychiatrist)
- Medical Care (ex: medication management, providing prescriptions, blood draws)
- Performs medically necessary care
Looking for Non Medical Home Care? We are the specialist in providing Home Health Care Solutions. Call us