December 25, 2014
- The Mayo Clinic outlines the clinical facets of Strokes and related options in detail.
- National Stroke Association’s mission is to reduce the incidence and impact of stroke by developing compelling education and programs focused on prevention, treatment, rehabilitation and support for all impacted by stroke.
- The American Stroke Association site provides information regarding the warning signs, information and life after strokes.
- The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) is a organization created by congress in 1950 that conducts and supports research on brain and nervous system disorders.
- The Stroke Foundation provides comprehensive information on strokes from resources to recovery and wellness including articles, access to research, movies and more.
Looking for home care for stroke patients? We specialise in Dealing with stroke patients.