December 25, 2014
- The Mayo Clinic outlines the clinical facets of Cancer and related options in detail.
- The American Cancer Society (ACS) saves lives and creates a world with less cancer and more birthdays by helping people stay well, helping people get well, by finding cures, and by fighting back.
- The National Cancer Institute (NCI) is the Federal Government’s principal agency for cancer research and training and coordinates the National Cancer Program.
- The National Foundation for Cancer Research has been committed to discovery-oriented scientific research – Research for a Cure – by encouraging innovative scientists to study cancer at its most fundamental level.
- Inspired by cyclist Lance Armstrong, the LIVESTRONG organization strives to identify the issues faced by cancer survivors in order to comprehensively improve quality of life for members of the global cancer community.
- Inspired by it’s namesake, the Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation is the world’s largest grassroots network of breast cancer survivors and activists fighting to save lives, empower people, ensure quality care for all and energize science to find the cures.
- The Prostate Cancer Foundation (PCF) has accelerated discovery for better treatments and ultimately cures for prostate cancer.
Our Caregiver specialized in home care for cancer patients. Contact us for cancer home care.