December 25, 2014
- The Mayo Clinic outlines the clinical facets of Alzheimers and related options in detail.
- The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading, global voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care and support, and the largest private, nonprofit funder of Alzheimer’s research.
- The American Health Assistance Foundation (AHAF) is an international nonprofit organization dedicated to finding cures for age-related degenerative diseases, including Alzheimers.
- The Altzheimers Foundation of America unites organizations nationwide that are dedicated to meeting the educational, social, emotional and practical needs of individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and related illnesses, and their caregivers and families.
- The Alzheimer’s Research Foundation is the web’s most dynamic scientific community dedicated to understanding Alzheimer’s disease and related disorders
- The Alzheimer’s Disease Education and Referral (ADEAR) Center Web site will help you find current, comprehensive Alzheimer’s disease (AD) information and resources from the National Institute on Aging (NIA).
- The Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Foundation (ADDF) is the only public charity solely dedicated to rapidly accelerating the discovery and development of drugs to prevent, treat and cure Alzheimer’s disease, related dementias and cognitive aging.
- HBO Movies takes a close look at groundbreaking discoveries made by the country’s leading scientists, as well as the effects of this debilitating and fatal disease both on those with Alzheimer’s and on their families.
Our Caregivers specialize in handling Alzheimers patients. Contact us for Alzheimer’s in home care